See how you can “Retrofit” existing offices by adding Cocoon screens covered in soil & water-resistant fabric for easy cleaning. To make employees feel more secure/safe when returning to the workplace.
Use the Slider to see how you can adapt an existing layout/set-up using Cocoon Screens
Going forward, companies should reduce the risk of virus transmissions in the workplace. It is recommended to retrofit the office, based on governmental and global health guidelines, including physical distancing, adding barriers, cleaning, and safety measures.
- Reduce Density – To make physical distancing easier, consider spreading workspaces so people are at least 2m apart. Let us know if you need help with a new layout?
- Deflect the Virus – by Introducing screen/partition barriers. The higher/wider the better. We recommend soil & water-resistant fabric that have been treated with anti-microbial formula.
- Encourage Smaller Meetings by establishing protocols for the number of people who can occupy an enclosed space.
- Clean Frequently especially surfaces that are frequently touched (door handles, elevator buttons, toilets, and kitchens).
- Request that employees wear their Masks during the workday, especially when interacting.
- Allow those who can work from home to do so.
Good News if you have fitted out your client’s office with the Evolution or Slim-line range of freestanding desks, it is going to be really easy for them to reduce desk density by moving the desks apart to improve the ease of physical distancing. Here are a few other products that can really assist in the short-term.
- The benefit of the Evolution range is that the desks are not interlinked or have shared legs, which means you can move them apart to achieve the recommended 2m distance between employees.
- The benefit of Cocoon screens, especially to anyone who has them installed, is that they can easily order new screens of 500mm high, in soil/water-resistant fabrics that are easy to keep clean and just pop the old screen out and the new screen in. This will limit the spread of droplets (from speaking, sneezing, coughing)
- Fenix NTM laminates are anti-bacterial, you can easily and safely clean melamine desks with Purple spirits or other alcohol-based cleaning products.
- Mobile TV stands are great for conference calls and can be moved around the office to different teams, rather than creating small meeting rooms.
Please get in touch so that we can help you create a new/revised layout of your client’s space and for any recommendations of how to improve the safety of the space.
SA now has “back-to-work rules”
Which businesses need to comply with to ensure a safe and healthy environment for staff and visitors. If your business is open, then read this summary by Business Insider to find out what you need to have in place to stay productive and safe. Follow this link to read the full article: https://bit.ly/3cdryMc
Here also the rules for mandatory cloth masks: https://bit.ly/2SJ7Hwz